總網頁瀏覽量

2011年2月26日 星期六

How to use this blog

Welcome to visit this BLOG。I am Joehwang39 from Taiwan ,I hope to use my way to travel USA stock market , and I will record it everyday .
The article will divide 2 parts.
First one is about looking for trade opportunity .
It divide two sections :
section No 1 is Trend analysis : Using 60 MA to be reference to decide trend. section No 2 is contest of strength : Using Put / Call ratio (Open Init) data of option 1/100 Dow Jones industrial to analysis strength of two sides (buy side and sell side).
By using this two method, I hope to find a trade opportunity for a middle term regardless Bull or Bear.
Second , It's about short term arbitrage opportunity, only one section.
this section , I call it fluctuations.In this section , try to prdict fluctuation and find arbitrage opportunity . And , I will record my performance to prove this criteria is availale.

In the end , I make a commitment for myself , try to serve more people to find benifit of stock market.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

sitebro